To help public health systems save lives, cut costs, and achieve improved results by managing performance, PHF provides a comprehensive set of customized performance management and quality improvement technical assistance services.
PHF helps organizations to harness proven performance management and quality improvement tools
to benefit the public’s health and achieve improved health outcomes. Drawing from the best available research, resources, and expertise from the private, public and academic sectors, PHF clients receive customized and personalized service
, enabling them to implement innovative solutions and achieve measurable results.
Why Invest in Performance Management and Quality Improvement?
● Improves effectiveness and increases efficiencies
● Identifies promising and really great practices
● Leverages resources—employees, teams, partners, community, funders
● Creates culture of quality—in the workplace
● Achieves improvements in quality, cost, service delivery, and other measures
● Increases organization’s ability to be more nimble—adapting to change rapidly
● Builds practice-based evidence for quality improvement
● Improves key health outcomes
PHF has provided quality improvement and performance management technical assistance in a variety of settings. Most recently, PHF has worked with Orange County Florida to decrease syphilis and HIV rates by almost 50% and with 3 counties in Ohio to increase their immunization rates. View additional examples of how performance management and quality improvement techniques have contributed to measurable results in key health outcomes.
Contact our PMQI consulting team today and let us create a customized technical assistance plan for your department.