The 2017 TRAIN Learning Network Annual Meeting will take place in Cheyenne, Wyoming from Tuesday, May 23, 2017 through Thursday, May 25, 2017. Sponsored by the Public Health Foundation and hosted by the Wyoming Department of Health, the meeting provides learning professionals in public health and healthcare the opportunity to share information, tools, and resources related to workforce development and training.
The theme for the 2017 TRAIN Learning Network Annual Meeting is “TRAIN’s Impact: Using Data to Improve Workforce Development." Sessions will highlight the TRAIN learning network's accomplishments, initiatives, and coordination with major public health priorities. This year's topics include:
- Data Integrity and Quality Control
- Introduction to Google Analytics
- How to Effectively Present Your Data
- LMS Integration and Work Process Efficiency
- Cultural Consideration in Working with Tribal Communities
- Tips and Tricks for Developing 508 Compliant Trainings
Interested in attending the 2017 TRAIN Learning Network Annual Meeting? Contact PHF’s TRAIN Team by May 5, 2017. Please include your name, title, agency or organization, and a statement that summarizes your interest in attending. Please note that meeting capacity is limited and requests to participate must be approved.