The U.S. News & World Report Community Health Leadership Forum has been postponed.
The content below will be updated when a new date is announced.
Please join the Public Health Foundation (PHF) for a day of stimulating conversations about the latest wisdom on improving community health at the inaugural U.S. News & World Report Community Health Leadership Forum
. The event, scheduled for April 7 at the National Press Club in Washington, D.C., will bring together public health officials, hospital and health system leaders, business executives, heads of community organizations and other stakeholders dedicated to advancing effective solutions for building healthier communities. Registration for this event is now open
. Save 30% when you register with code PHF30.
Attendees will hear from thought leaders from these arenas who are working together to address the social determinants of health, reduce inequities, invest strategically in community development and make a lasting difference in the well-being of their populations.
The forum will draw on the data-driven analysis and policy journalism of the Healthiest Communities platform, developed by U.S. News & World Report in collaboration with the Aetna Foundation, an independent charitable and philanthropic affiliate of CVS Health.
PHF will be on-site to network with attendees and demonstrate our latest work in improving community health. Stop by our exhibit table to meet our staff and learn more about many of our programs, resources, and tools, including:
Planned Topics at the U.S. News & World Report Community Health Leadership Forum Include:
- A Blueprint for Community Health: Putting the Foundations in Place
- The Power of Data
- Battling Racism and the Segregation Factor: Same City, Drastically Different Life Expectancies
- The New Payer and Provider Mission: Partnering to Keep Communities Well
- Inside the Maternal Mortality Crisis: Promise and Progress
- Putting the Impact in Impact Investing: Strategies for Success
- Employer Power: How Businesses Are Making a Difference in Their Communities
- Special Session: The 2020 Community Health Leadership Awards
Learn more about this event and register today. Don't forget to use code PHF30 to save 30% on your registration fee.