During the meeting, an overview of the Core Competencies will be provided, the review and revision process will be discussed, and participants will have a chance to share their thoughts on the Core Competencies with fellow faculty and staff and the Council on Linkages.
Come join your colleagues in discussing how the Core Competencies can be improved to address changing needs of public health professionals and organizations.
- Paul Halverson, DrPH, FACHE, Professor and Founding Dean, Richard M. Fairbanks School of Public Health, Indiana University
- Kathleen Amos, MLIS, Assistant Director, Academic/Practice Linkages, PHF
- Ron Bialek, MPP, President, PHF
- Abdullah Tauqeer, Project Associate, PHF
- Discuss ways in which the Core Competencies could be improved to address changing needs of public health professionals and organizations.
If you work in a school or program of public health and wish to participate in this virtual town hall meeting, please register to attend
If you do not work in a school or program of public health, or are unable to attend the virtual town hall meeting, please visit the Core Competencies revision process webpage
for additional opportunities to provide feedback or share your feedback by email to email@example.com
by February 28, 2021. Questions?
For more information about this virtual town hall meeting, please contact Kathleen Amos at firstname.lastname@example.org
. Want More?
If you would like to learn more about the current review and revision of the Core Competencies, additional details and opportunities to provide feedback are available on the Core Competencies revision process webpage
To keep current and engaged with the latest updates throughout the Core Competencies revision process, subscribe to the Council on Linkages Update