CDC Webinar - Strengthening Vaccine Confidence in Pediatric and Family Practice Offices During the COVID-19 Pandemic
Pediatric vaccine ordering and administration have declined during the COVID-19 pandemic as parents have stayed home. Maintaining routine childhood immunization is essential in order to prevent outbreaks of preventable diseases.
This webinar with the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) National Center for Immunization and Respiratory Diseases (NCIRD), discussed how to strengthen vaccine confidence among parents and ensure safe well visits.
By the end of this webinar, participants will be able to:
- Describe trends in vaccine hesitancy among American parents
- Describe CDC’s Vaccinate with Confidence framework
- Identify strategies for reducing vaccine hesitancy and addressing vaccine myths
- Describe CDC guidance for immunization during the COVID-19 pandemic, including strategies for ensuring safe well-visits
- Locate CDC communication resources for providers and parents
- CAPT Sarah Schillie, MD, MPH, MBA – Team Lead, Education Team, Communication and Education Branch, Immunization Services Division, CDC/NCIRD
- Jessica MacNeil, MPH – Deputy Executive Secretary, Advisory Committee on Immunization Practices, Immunization Services Division, CDC/NCIRD
Contact:For more information, please contact Vanessa Lamers at email@example.com.