The Council on Linkages Between Academia and Public Health Practice (Council on Linkages) convened for a virtual meeting on Tuesday, October 20, 2020 from 1-3pm EDT to initiate the process for updating and revising the Core Competencies for Public Health Professionals (Core Competencies). This meeting also introduced new Council on Linkages representatives and provided updates on Council on Linkages initiatives, including the Academic Health Department Learning Community and Core Competencies.
||Welcome and Overview of Agenda
||- Meeting Agenda|
Updates on Council Initiatives: What Has Happened Over the Past Two Years?
- Academic Health Department Learning Community (Council Strategic Directions – A.1.a, A.1.b., D.3.a.)
- Competencies Initiatives (Council Strategic Directions – A.2.a, B.1.b., B.1.e., B.1.f., C.3.)
- Core Competencies for Public Health Professionals
- Competencies for Performance Improvement Professionals in Public Health
- Competencies for Population Health Professionals
||Updating and Revising the Core Competencies for Public Health Professionals (Council Strategic Directions – B.1.a.)
||Bill Keck and Liza Corso
||Other Business and Next Steps
For more information, please contact Kathleen Amos at firstname.lastname@example.org