During this one hour webinar, the tools available to develop, run, and analyze self-assessments and training plans in order to meet nationally-recognized standards and align with nationally-accepted and adopted competencies and capabilities will be discussed and demonstrated.
At the end of this webinar, learners will be able to:
- Discuss the TRAIN survey function used as a self-assessment taken by health department employees.
- Explain the evaluation of the assessment method and validation of the instrument.
- Associate the TRAIN My Training Plan and a public health core competency-based curriculum.
- State the application of the TRAIN Survey and My Training Plan functions with state, local, tribal, and territorial public health department accreditation requirements.
- Recognize how managers and the workforce can utilize TRAIN for tracking training and measuring performance through the Master Training Plan.
- Discus how the Master Training Plan can be utilized for tracking and reporting the linkages between training and the Core Competencies for Public Health Professionals, Public Health Preparedness Capabilities, and PHAB standards.
Register on TRAIN today as seating is limited! To register, click here and select the “Registration” tab, which will prompt you to either login to TRAIN if you already have an account or create a new account if you do not have a TRAIN account.
If there are questions regarding the webinar, please contact Lois Banks (firstname.lastname@example.org
Save the Date for the final webinar in this series: March 20, 2012.