Public Health Foundation (PHF) welcomes CDC TRAIN as a new member of the TRAIN network.
CDC TRAIN is a component of the CDC Learning Connection, CDC’s one-stop resource for public health training and training information. CDC TRAIN was integrated on the CDC Learning Connection to help the public health community locate training and resources provided by CDC and CDC partners.
Through CDC TRAIN, learners can…
- Stay informed about the latest public health learning for their communities of practice
- Locate and register for courses listed by CDC course providers and participating TRAIN affiliate sites
- Create a personal learning record, track learning, and manage professional development
- Provide feedback through course ratings and discussion boards
Learners can register for a TRAIN account through the CDC Learning Connection at http://www.cdc.gov/learning.
Learners who already have a TRAIN account can add CDC to their existing accounts. Adding CDC will not change TRAIN affiliation, but it will grant supplementary access to CDC TRAIN learning products, including CDC resources and discussion boards.
To Add CDC to an Existing Account
- Log into your TRAIN account.
- Go to My Account.
- Select the Groups tab and Click the Edit button.
- Select CDC from the list of groups.
- Select the Save button.
- Select the Back button.