The Public Health Foundation (PHF) specializes in solving complex challenges by facilitating partnerships and assisting health departments, hospitals, health systems, and other community stakeholders with proven performance improvement methodologies, tools, and experience. This expertise may help you take advantage of local, state, and Federal funding and grant opportunities.
PHF can support your proposal in a variety of ways:
- Facilitate and build consensus between consortium members to prioritize strategies and actions
- Project management support, such as helping your project team create timelines, work plans, and Gantt Charts; and assisting with developing required reports
- Develop and implement evaluation plans
- Report writing and telling your story with an effective strategic communications approach
- Build, disseminate, and track community-specific training plans using the TRAIN Learning Network, building on over 4,000 nationally available online trainings
New Grant Opportunity Focuses on Addressing Opioids in Rural Communities
The Health Resources and Services Administration’s (HRSA) Federal Office of Rural Health Policy (FORHP) plans to award up to 75 grants to rural communities as part of a new Rural Communities Opioid Response Planning initiative
. Awardees will receive up to $200,000 for one year to develop plans to implement opioid use disorder prevention, treatment, and recovery interventions designed to reduce opioid overdoses among rural populations. The initiative focuses on HRSA designated rural communities
at high risk for substance use disorder. The lead applicant must be part of a group that includes at least three other partners that are committed to forming a consortium or part of an established consortium.
Deadline: July 30, 2018.
Ready to get started? Contact PHF today to help your organization and community succeed in addressing the opioid crisis.
Call Ron Bialek at 202-218-4420 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
to partner with PHF on your application. You can also submit your information online