The TRAIN Learning Network is the trusted leader in providing training and other learning opportunities to public health, healthcare, behavioral health, preparedness, and other health professionals.
TRAIN reaches more than 2 million health workers and brings together a community of partners dedicated to building a strong health workforce. Learn more about what TRAIN can do for your organization.
You can use TRAIN to provide your workforce with easy access to content from thousands of training providers.
- Timely training on hot topics such as opioids, emergency preparedness and response, infectious diseases, and immunization.
- Required training.
- Continuing education credits such as CNE, CME, CEU/CE, CHES, and many others.
- See our TRAIN partners.
Completing courses through TRAIN costs less. Shared infrastructure saves money for TRAIN partners.
In 2016, the Kansas Department of Health and Environment saved an estimated $5.8 million using TRAIN.
- TRAIN partners pay a set subscription price for unlimited training.
- Access to quality web-based courses through TRAIN provides savings in travel, staff time, and other resources.
- Average cost to an organization per course completed through TRAIN: $1.62.
TRACKING AND REPORTING
You can create customized training plans and reports to highlight the progress and achievements of your workforce.
- Robust reporting capabilities in TRAIN identify necessary training and track employee performance, development, and accountability.
- Align training with reporting requirements, workforce development goals, and performance measures for funding, public health accreditation, certification, and licensing.
- See currently available training plans.
Ready to Learn More?
Contact Sue Madden at (202)218-4405 or firstname.lastname@example.org to design a customized subscription package for your organization or submit your information online to have our team contact you.