Explore reinforcement of good teaming, team sustaining practices, and team focus on organizational goals. Understand tips and techniques of how to be a coach to facilitate breakthroughs with employees and teams.
Teaming to make quality improvement a reality is an essential ingredient of any sustainable quality effort.
Teaming to make QI a reality is an essential ingredient of any sustainable quality effort.
- Team facilitation
- Building effective teams
- The basics of teamwork and leadership
- Developing a Team Charter
- Team roles and relationships
- The four stages of team development
- Effective communication for team leaders
- Personal styles and feedback techniques
- Working in virtual teams
- Growing, nurturing, and sustaining teams
- Working together with dignity and respect
- Getting your point across: Giving and receiving constructive criticism
- How to run effective meetings
- What is coaching?
- How to coach
- Matching coaching approach to individual needs
- Developing a coaching plan
- Ground rules for coaching
- Working with difficult clients
- Facilitating breakthroughs
Duration: Half day
Ready to get started?
PHF is ready to assist. Contact Ron Bialek at (202)218-4420 or email@example.com. You can also submit your information online.