Developing the Population Health Workforce
Plan ahead to ensure the workforce of the future is in place by identifying relevant competencies, gaps, and strategies to bridge those gaps.
- Understanding and identifying population health competencies
- Assessing gaps in population health competencies
- Developing strategies to overcome challenges and resistance to bridging gaps
- Developing implementation processes, including tasks, responsibilities, targets, measures, and timelines
- Establishing a post‐implementation strategy for continuous improvement
Duration: 1 day