With more than 40 years of experience working with local and state health departments, non-profit organizations, and the federal government, the Public Health Foundation (PHF) is dedicated to helping organizations improve their performance in public health practice.
- Performance Management Toolkit: PHF produces and provides resources and tools, including case stories, white papers, and customized technical assistance, that can help individuals and organizations move from learning to application. The toolkit facilitates understanding of performance management and how to develop successful performance management systems.
- Performance Management Self-Assessment: Whether your agency has a robust system or is just starting to consider performance management, PHF's Performance Management Self-Assessment can help your team determine if it has the structure in place to support achieving objectives and continually improving performance.
- Performance Management Resources in the Public Health Improvement Resource Center: The Public Health Improvement Resource Center is a searchable database of resources designed to support work in public health. This site has recently been refreshed with additional and updated resources for building and improving public health systems.
- Performance Management Webinars: PHF offers occassional webinars and presentations on performance management. These webinars provide testimonies from health departments on their performance management systems, descriptions of helpful tools and resources, and how to maintain continuous improvements.
- Performance Management Courses on TRAIN: A service of PHF, TRAIN is a national learning network created to support the development of a highly trained workforce that is prepared to protect and improve the public’s health. TRAIN offers access to numerous online courses that build performance management knowledge and skills.
- Performance Management Materials: PHF's Learning Resource Center offers resources, tools, and publications, including Collaborative Performance Management in Public Health: A Practical Guide, that may assist your public health or healthcare organization build a performance management system or improve upon an existing one.
- Performance Management Technical Assistance and Training: PHF offers performance management training and technical assistance. To learn more, contact Margie Beaudry at (202)218-4415 or firstname.lastname@example.org. You can also submit your information online.