This year’s TRAIN Learning Network Annual Meeting will take place in Arlington, Virginia from April 24 to April 26, 2018. The theme for the meeting is Impact: Implementing Quality Learning and will highlight how to support the training needs of the public health workforce. Sessions will highlight best practices in workforce training and development, including:
- Advocating for a Well-Trained Public Health Workforce
- The TRAIN Learning Network’s Impact on the Veterans Health Administration’s Workforce Development and Future Direction
- Applying Course Development Principles for Effective Online Learning
- Maintaining Content Quality in Emergency Preparedness
- Making Training Plans Effective Across the Workforce
The 2018 TRAIN Learning Network Annual Meeting is sponsored by the Public Health Foundation (PHF) and TRAIN’s technology partner, KMI Learning, and is being hosted by the Veterans Health Administration. Representatives from TRAIN’s 29 Affiliates as well as from agencies and organizations that focus on workforce training and development in the public health, healthcare, and preparedness sectors are invited to attend.
Interested in attending the 2018 TRAIN Learning Network Annual Meeting? Contact PHF’s TRAIN Team by March 16, 2018. Please include your name, title, agency or organization, and a statement that summarizes your interest in attending. The meeting fee is $225. Please note that meeting capacity is limited.
If you would like to learn more about the benefits of joining the TRAIN Learning Network, please contact PHF's TRAIN Team to explore how your agency or organization can become an Affiliate.