Vanessa Lamers is the Assistant Director of Performance Management and Quality Improvement at PHF.
This year marks the 25th anniversary of National Infant Immunization Week
(NIIW). From April 27-May 4, 2019, NIIW will highlight the importance of protecting infants from vaccine-preventable diseases and will celebrate the achievements of immunization programs in promoting healthy communities through the United States.
- Sample NIIW announcements
- Sample social media content
- NIIW social media graphics, sized for Facebook, Instagram, and Twitter
- Links to multimedia materials to share with parents, including animated videos, posters, and infographics
- Links to updated immunization slide decks for clinicians
- Details about the #ivax2protect Twitter Storm on April 30th