The TRAIN Learning Network is the trusted leader in providing training and other learning opportunities to public health, healthcare, behavioral health, preparedness, and other health professionals.
TRAIN reaches more than 4 million health workers and brings together a community of partners dedicated to building a strong health workforce. Learn more about what TRAIN can do for your organization.
You can use TRAIN to provide easy access to content from thousands of training providers.
- Timely training on hot topics such as opioids, emergency preparedness and response, infectious diseases, and immunization.
- Required training.
- Continuing education credits such as CNE, CME, CEU/CE, CHES, and many others.
- See our training partners.
Completing courses through TRAIN costs less. Shared infrastructure saves money for TRAIN partners.
In 2016, the Kansas Department of Health and Environment saved an estimated $5.8 million using TRAIN.
- TRAIN partners pay a set subscription price for unlimited training.
- Access to quality web-based courses through TRAIN provides savings in travel, staff time, and other resources.
- Average cost to an organization per course completed through TRAIN: $1.62.
TRACKING AND REPORTING
You can create customized training plans and reports to highlight the progress and achievements of your workforce.
- Robust reporting capabilities in TRAIN identify necessary training and track employee performance, development, and accountability.
- Align training with reporting requirements, workforce development goals, and performance measures for funding, public health accreditation, certification, and licensing.
- See examples of currently available training plans.
Ready to Learn More?